Monday, October 28, 2013

Final Preview

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. Have you seen this yet? Oh, everything about this is all so perfect!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=zoKj7TdJk98&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzoKj7TdJk98%26feature%3Dshare

I seriously am sooooo excited to see this. It's less then a month away. Just think about it. By this time next month I will have already seen Catching Fire. Oh and also I have a confession to make concerning our beloved series. I've switched to Team Gale. Sorry, not sorry. Not as much in the third book, but at least when I was re-reading Catching Fire I realized I liked Gale way more then Peeta. Sorry he's just not my type! :) Anyways... Can't Wait! One last thing what are y'all going to be for Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. Oh sorry TJ! I didn't know you already posted this! Oh we'll it's the only thing acceptable to be posted twice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of agree with you. When I read catching fire for the first time I liked Gale better in the second book but switched to Peeta in the 3rd book. And I 'm being a minion for Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Betrayed.
    Peeta is an amazing human being. I am in love with him.

    ...But it's okay. If you girls don't like him, THERE'S JUST MORE FOR ME!!!! :)

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete