Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2nd Quarter Quell

"On the fiftieth anniversary," the president continues, "as  a reminder that two rebels died for each Capitol citizen, every district was required to send twice as many tributes."

50 days till Catching Fire comes out. I'm so sad I can't see the premier and I wish I could but I wont be able to see in until the 25th :'( But make sure you don't ruin it for me by posting all about it.
Sorry Alessia I had to post the quote because I was planning on doing it but thanks for posting something because it would have been sad if nothing was posted today.

50 DAYS!!!!!! Love you all and have a great rest of the week!

And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's all good! So glad you posted it! :) So excited to see it, but I'm sad you can't see the premiere!

    ReplyDelete