http://www.thehob.org/2013/08/catching-fire-receives-pg-13-rating-from-mpaa.html
This is why Catching Fire is rated PG-13. I'm a little nervous, to be honest, since they added the "suggestive situation" and "language." I just hope they stay as true to the book as possible without showing too much.
The thing is, the books hardly ever spelled out swear words. Ever. Of course, Haymitch and Johanna and other characters would say dirty things, but they were never written out for us to read and know. That's the only thing that will really frustrate me if they add lots of bad language. Altogether, I really think it will have worse content than The Hunger Games does. I'm VERY nervous for that. I want to be able to appreciate it and enjoy it the same way. So we'll see what happens. They wouldn't make it too bad, right? They kept their young audiences in mind when they wrote it and stuff, I hope.
Still excited, with a twinge of nervous.
No comments:
Post a Comment