Saturday, August 17, 2013

Things That Remind Me of You

Tracy: I knew you as a girl that knew about all this. You brought me to this. And I am so glad.

Alyssa: I believe. Because guess what? "Liking someone is a magical feeling." What is more magical than that? ;)

TJ: I remember how you were so good at jump rope. How in third grade, you made a big jump when you chose me as a friend. Thank you.

This is for three of my best friends: Only you girls will really know what this picture is all about. This is the reason I got "un-grounded." Because I came here with you.



I love you, Tracy, TJ, and Alyssa. You three have been a huge part of my life. For some reason, today I was reminded of those wonderful moments in life we have lived through together. And I wanted to remind you.Whether it has been eating fro yo, hanging out at the park, having fun in school together...it doesn't matter. It's all been a treasure. 
Thank you all so much.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love, love this!! This makes me so happy! Oh, what great memories we have! Thanks Alessia for doing this, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad! You're welcome. I just wanted to remind you all how much you mean to me!!

    ReplyDelete