Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thank you Pinterest!

I was a little bored today, so what better to do than look at Pinterest! I found a bunch of Hunger Games/ Catching Fire pins. Sorry if I post too much, but I can't get enough! Enjoy!


Harry Potter + The Hunger Games= Yes!!

LOVE this edit!
Catching Fire
Why the Safe and Sound music video is more than appears.
Why the "Safe & Sound" video is more than it appears.
Haha yes totally!!

Yes! So excited!
*Katniss* LOVE IT!
His good side! Ahhhhh!
I DON'T EITHER!
Catching Fire!
I love black and white photos. They always seem to capture the energy of the moment better than color!T
This is cool!
Catching Fire

It all makes sense now... haha.
HAHAHAHA
This is really the last one.
Opening and closing lines of each book in the Hunger Games trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment