Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend and Forever

I just have to express how upset I am that I didn't get to go to Catching Fire with y'all. I was suppose to have a soccer tournament and when we got down there they informed us that is was cancelled. I was upset because I really wanted to go see it with you guys. I wish I could have come home sooner but we flew and there was only one flight back. I miss all of you and wish we could hang out more often.
I also wanted to post some quotes about friendship because I know its so important. I hope I have been a good friend even though I've been so busy with everything. I love you all and even tough we don't talk or hang out that much, i still consider us all "The Four Best Friends That Anyone Could Have". Maybe we could get together during Christmas time and go see Catching Fire together because I didn't get to go with you guys? I hope you will all have a great thanksgiving and eats lots! Love you all and hope you loved the movie and have happy holidays!


1 comment:

  1. I love you TJ! We are still the four best friends!!! Always and forever, because we still have memories.
    I'm up for seeing Catching Fire during Christmastime. Let's do it. No, really.

    ReplyDelete