Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Reading Challenge

December Reading Challenge
This is a Book of Mormon reading challenge. If you do it you will be able to read the whole book in 1 month. I am doing the challenge, and I challenge you to do it as well. If you stay on the schedule I have listed below you will reading about the birth of Christ on Christmas Eve, I think. You can listen or read it, both count. I know it's a lot but I know it will help. I hope you do it and have fun doing it! 

Dec 1- 1 Nephi 1-9
Dec 2- 1 Nephi 10-16
Dec 3- 1 Nephi 17-22
Dec 4- 1 Nephi 23- 2 Nephi 5
Dec 5- 2 Nephi 6-15
Dec 6- 2 Nephi 16-26
Dec 7- 2 Nephi 27- Jacob 1
Dec 8- Jacob 2- Enos 
Dec 9- Mosiah 1-3
Dec 10- Mosiah 4-12
Dec 11- Mosiah 13-21
Dec 12- Mosiah 22-29
Dec 13- Alma 1-5
Dec 14- Alma 6-11
Dec 15- Alma 12-17
Dec 16- Alma 18-25
Dec 17- Alma 26-32
Dec 18- Alma 33-39
Dec 19- Alma 40-46
Dec 20- Alma 47-52
Dec 21- Alma 53-59
Dec 22- Alma 60- Helaman 3
Dec 23- Helaman 4-10
Dec 24- Helaman 11- 3 Nephi 1
Dec 25- 3 Nephi 2-11
Dec 26- 3 Nephi 12-19
Dec 27- 3 Nephi 20-28
Dec 28- 3 Nephi 29- Mormon 6
Dec 29- Mormon 7- Ether 5
Dec 30- Ether 5-13
Dec 31- Ether 14- Moroni 10

No comments:

Post a Comment