Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been on here in forever, I miss all of this. So how are you all? We all need to hang soon, Tracy included. I miss seeing you guys. I know we all have new friends and new lives, but I think it's important to remember the people who influenced our lives. I just want to thank you for being so great to me and truly being real friends. We don't talk every day anymore, or even every month but I cherish each time I see you again. This is getting pretty corny and tacky so maybe I'll just try to talk about something else.
So I don't know if this is weird, but I'm going to reintroduce myself to you, because I feel like we've all changed so much. Hi, my name is Alyssa Clark and I'm sixteen years old. I love running, I love cross country. My knee has been doing way better now that my surgery has healed up. Except these rad scars on my knee, I love scars, I think they are tuff and unique. Anyways, I love sports and strangely high school. I honestly can't wait to go back, well except for math and chemistry. I'm a little obbsessed with photography, even though I'm not good enough to show anyone.
I love traveling, especially now that I can fly for here. I dream of going to fabulous cities, but I'm mostly just a traveller to boring places within the state. I dream of backpacking in Europe. I love hiking and camping and being outdoors. My favourite bands are American Authors (look up their album, I'm listening to it right now, so good) and OneRepublic, not One Direction thank you very much. My favourite movie is the Secret Life of Walter Mitty. My guilty pleasure is cookie dough and watching the bachelorette. I love shopping and finding the best clothes out there, even though I really can't afford that. I love boys, but sadly they don't love me. I love being sixteen and going on dates, ok one date and having my license. I love driving around Alpine by myself with the windows down and music on full volume.
I love the smell of rain and wandering around being spontaneous. I love going into Bath and Body Works and my favourite place to eat is this little Thai place on a small main street in a small town. I think I'm addicted to Pinterest and I worry a lot about little things. I'm not sure why I'm pouring myself out on this screen but I'm doing it anyways. I love going to concerts and sliding rock and getting free slurpees and jumping in lakes. I don't always open up like this, usually I'm the shy awkward, girl everywhere. I don't love big parties but just hanging with a few friends. I love eating pineapples and I'm excited for fall because I love fall clothes and because a certain movie will be out. I'm so excited. I just love life.
Anyways that was probably boring and weird to you, so I'm sorry for that. I just needed to, I'm not sure why. Anyways, this is just dragging on, but I want to thank you for all the great times. I'm literally laughing out loud right now, thinking of all our great times. Oh gosh, I miss those good old days. I want to see you all soon! Before school starts, mmmmk?
Alyssa!!!!!!! I love you so much. Thanks for this amazing post. I've missed you so much. Hope you had a great summer and we need to hang out asap before school starts. We should get together and do photography since I'm taking it this year and I'm super excited. Miss you tons! Text me. We should also see if we have any classes together next year :) Love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteI love Alyssa:) I think we should all re-introduce ourselves because I feel like it and I loved that you did this. Let's catch up when we play hopefully next week.:) So excited.
ReplyDelete