I wanted to write about the importance of Journalism. I love to write in my journal. It is where I can anything about everything going on. Our leaders have taught us that writing in a journal is a really important thing and that it should be a routine in our daily lives.
When I was younger I didn't write in a journal. Now a lot of those memories are hard to remember. Since this summer I have started to write in my journal and I love it. I look forward to writing in my journal now.
Now below is some ideas for writing in a journal. (If you want more ideas they are on my board, Journal Ideas, on Pinterest. Thanks Pinterest!)
I hope you write in your journal and if not learn to because I love to go back and read what I wrote because it just takes me back and I can remember things more clearly. Love you guys and miss you!
-TJ-










LOVE THIS, TJ. Way to go, you just inspired me to try something new in my journal!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS, TJ. Way to go, you just inspired me to try something new in my journal!
ReplyDelete