Thursday, September 19, 2013

Beyond 5...Have You Heard of Them?


So, um...yeah. I felt inclined to post about this new Utah-based boy band called Beyond 5. I remember when they were in the audition process, because my cousin, Zac Love, was part of that process. My uncle and aunt would notify us if he moved on in auditions, and if they wanted to see more of him. They updated us until he finally became a member of the band! I believe he was one of--if not the--first members of the band. He's awesome, I'm so impressed.

Anyway, the point of this post is not to advertise this band, necessarily. It's to share some music that is wholesome, uplifting, and catchy and fun at the same time. Hope you enjoy.

11 comments:

  1. Alessia can you post a link. I really want to hear them but I can't find them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I posted a video of them but I guess it didn't work for you? Here is a link, and I hope it works:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCjUba_5P6k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alessia they are amazing! That's awesome that one of them is your cousin! Good luck to him and the band. Are they doing any concerts in utah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alessia they are amazing! That's awesome that one of them is your cousin! Good luck to him and the band. Are they doing any concerts in utah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they should be doing concerts. I'll let y'all know when they have their album release on the 9th of November I believe.

      Delete
  5. They're adorable!!... I follow Zac on Youtube. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like them, Caela! Haha, that's so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this even real? :0 Oh my gosh I think I'm in love! Well actually maybe not, but they are so cute! They need to get more attention, they're good! Which one is your cousin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, haha! ;) My cousin is the one who sings in the second verse. He is wearing a blue shirt I believe. And he's also playing the...guitar...one of them. He has lighter brown hair.

      Delete
  8. We should go to their concert on November 9. It would be fun and the tickets are really cheap! Tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do it. I was already planning on it, but I would LOVE for y'all to come!

      Delete